Drawing vector shape can be done both in Photoshop and Illustrator. But some of us with different preferences or technical reasons, start the vector pathing process in Illustrator and would probably give additional graphic effect in Photoshop later. I recently read a quick tutorial that explainshow to convert Illustrator vector shapes into Photoshop "Custom Shapes".
This tutorial is originally written by Thomas Maier. A graphic designer and web developer, communication and social media specialist who resides in Germany.
Visit the Tutorial
- How to Vectorize a Sketch with Transparent Layer Technique in Illustrator
- Free Folder Menu Tabs
- How to create Vector Photoshop Brush
- 5 Fantasy Floral Photoshop Brushes
- How to Create a Ribbon Using Blend Effect in Illustrator
- How to create Swirly Curls in Illustrator