Friday, April 4, 2008

Cultural Touch Inside the Graffiti Walls

More than a week ago, I wrote a guest blog post at InspirationBit.com. That was my very first guest blog post, and I was so happy that Vivien (the author of Inspiration Bit) gave me such a wonderful opportunity to contribute something on her blog.

I've included some photos of Graffiti Walls at my neighborhood, and I think it was a fun small research that I'd like to share with you since generally I believe there are some connections between those graffiti art and the local social culture.

Have a comment on the guest blog post to discuss or just to tell a story about graffiti around your neighborhood if you like :D


Graffiti - Graphic Design Developed From Older Cultures

Graffiti and Cultural Touch

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like Graphic Identity's articles & our free design box, please drop your comment or subscribe Thank you :)

NOTE:
GraphicIdentity admin will always moderate all comments. We will not publish comments that include irrelevant links with targeted anchor text. Also it will be nice if you mention your name rather than to comment as an anonymous user.

Featured Post

Monster Illustration Vectors that Work

Not all monsters are scary and we can apply them in a design composition or illustration. You may want to search bunch of new created monst...