Monday, August 2, 2010

Urban Sketchers JULY Faves


Sycamore tree
Originally uploaded by befehr
Sketching is part of my daily activity, as I'm a designer and I love to do it even more after I visited this URBAN SKETCHERS blog. They featured great sketch-artists and daily inspirational sketches with different kind of presentation techniques. I always enjoy the time to see great drawings done with pencils, ink or watercolor & being shared in Urban Sketchers Flickr Pool because hundreds of them are truly artistic. Every month I will publish a post about my 18 most faved sketches from Urban Sketchers Flickr Pool and I hope you enjoy the gallery as much as I do.
Comment to the gallery if you like and mark few of them as your favorite over Urban Sketchers JULY Faves

There are many more to fav, but the Flickr gallery can only shows 18 pictures. For that, I shared some other featured sketches on my personal Tumblr blog: AudeeMirza's Playground under sketch tag.

Another thing is that I haven't found a perfect Flickr application to slideshow the content of Flickr gallery. So if you know any of them, I would be so happy that you kind enough to drop a message below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like Graphic Identity's articles & our free design box, please drop your comment or subscribe Thank you :)

NOTE:
GraphicIdentity admin will always moderate all comments. We will not publish comments that include irrelevant links with targeted anchor text. Also it will be nice if you mention your name rather than to comment as an anonymous user.

Featured Post

Monster Illustration Vectors that Work

Not all monsters are scary and we can apply them in a design composition or illustration. You may want to search bunch of new created monst...