Monday, October 15, 2007

How to create Swirly Curls in Illustrator

It’s been more than a week since my last tutorial article. Hope you would love this one ;)
Today’s tutorial is different than before. I want to share you an easy tutorial of how to create Swirls in Illustrator.

Decorative swirls are loved nowadays; people always use this style along with natural element into their design. I know that there are lots of tutorials which are sound similar with mine. Well the idea is to create swirly curls, but my technique would probably different than any others. The twirl effect result is having some hazy kind of curls, so I guess it would be interesting.

How to create Swirly Curls in Illustrator

If you like my tutorial series, please drop a comment and subscribe to my feed!

Read More

5 comments:

  1. Hey! I saw your blog on blog catalog and thought i'd check it out.

    I like all of your tutorials and their very helpful!

    Add me as a friend on blogcatalog!
    Bradblog2

    I hope to see more of your great tutorials!!

    Brad
    http://daily-rambler.blogspot.com

    P.S - I also subscribed ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brad,
    I've add you as a friend, hope that you will visit my blog again next time..
    Really appriciate that you have subscribed to my feed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello!!!!...congratulations for your blog...is very interesting and is very good!!!!!....
    I love drowing with illustrator and photoshop....and thanks for the tutorials!!!!.....

    have a nice day!!!!:...

    sorry for my english..isn´t my mother lenguage....
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Violeta, thank you...
    Ya, I tried to make some graphic design tutorial for the beginers, and so happy that it was useful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. no idea it was so easy ... thanks for explaining how it is done. wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

If you like Graphic Identity's articles & our free design box, please drop your comment or subscribe Thank you :)

NOTE:
GraphicIdentity admin will always moderate all comments. We will not publish comments that include irrelevant links with targeted anchor text. Also it will be nice if you mention your name rather than to comment as an anonymous user.

Featured Post

Monster Illustration Vectors that Work

Not all monsters are scary and we can apply them in a design composition or illustration. You may want to search bunch of new created monst...