The social networking events that I’ve been very excited to join with or soon will participate as well are:
Social Media Mega Project on InspirationBit.com
Vivien of InspirationBit.com has been setting a new deadline for the submissions to the Social Media Mega Project and giving everyone another full month of trying out different social networking sites and sharing your experience with the rest of us.
Take a look and see which social media site you’re interested in and would like to submit your entry to. Together the project covering 19 social networking sites, so you’re bound to find something that appeals to you.
- del.icio.us. Host: Aaron Stroud at On Financial Success
- Facebook. Host: Ina at Inspiring Wear
- Flickr & Zooomr (or anything photography related). Host: Brian Auer at Epic Edits
- Twitter, LinkedIn. Host: Isabella Mori at Change Therapy
- StumbleUpon, YouTube, MySpace. Host: Karen Zara at a1-fan-fun
- Sphinn. Host Simonne at All Tips And Tricks
- Second Life. Host Dandellion at Living in the Metaverse
- Mixx, Propeller (formerly known as Netscape), Squidoo. Host: Pearl at Fresh Perspectives
- Sk*rt, Blogging Zoom, Bvibes. Host: JHS at Colloquium
- Technorati. Host: Monica at Me Like The Interweb
- Digg and Reddit. Host: Vivien at Inspiration Bit
Re-newed project timeline
- Start Date: Monday, January 21st
- End Date: Saturday, March 22nd
- Results Publication Date: Monday, March 24th
- Final Collaborative Results will be published on Inspiration Bit on Friday, March 28th
- End Date: Saturday, March 22nd
Bloghology on Search for Blogging.com
What Bloghology is all about? Bloghology is a collection of unique and remarkable bloggers and their profiles from all around the internet world compiled in PDF files to download. Mert Erkal http://www.searchforblogging.com/ invented the term of Bloghology and he is taking part to develop Peopleized.com.
Graphic Identity Blog apparently gets the opportunity to be featured in 2nd Edition of Bloghology.
If you want to be part of this Bloghology movement, sign up at www.bloghology.org to get your blogger profile featured. It will continue every quarter in 2008 and open to all bloggers. The number of downloads for Bloghology PDF files exceeded 4500 until February 19, 2008. The numbers keep growing on and on.
Bloghology is something insightful and powerful feature to promote your blog in a very exceptional way.
Graphic Design Group Writing Project on JustCreativeDesign.com
Jacob Cass includes me to be one of the sponsors for this project. The entries for this group writing project keeps flowing in and it will end in Tuesday 4th of March. This project is open for everyone, even though you’re not a graphic designer. There are lots of link love for the participants and great prizes to win!
Community Contest on FeedFlare.ca
It's been so wonderful when I meet Collin, who offers me to do the sponsorship for the FeedFlare’s upcoming contest. It would be held on March and I’m going to design a pack of new blog branding identity that will include a blog header, blog logo, favico, and 125x125px multi-purpose banner.
Thus for you who is interested to join it, just be connected to Graphic Identity blog for next updates about this contest!
Consider to experiment actively at those widespread blogging activities that I’ve mentioned above, be nice to give everyone favors and that what make all of your effort to build strong social network stand-out!