Thursday, October 9, 2008

Glow or Neon Effect of fonts in Photoshop

Do you want to know how to get a Neon or Glow effect in Photoshop for fonts? Check this post.....

1. Create new file with 72 PPI and white background. Type the text using black color with thin font.

2. Layer > Flatten Image

3. Image > Adjust > Invert


4.
Filter > Blur > Guassian blur (Radius 2.0)


5. Filter > Stylize > Solarize


6.
Image > Adjust > Auto Levels


7. Image > Adjust > Hue Saturation

Click Colorize

Drag the Saturation slider to 100


Try it out.....



4 comments:

  1. that is pretty cool! I found you on MyBlogLog, my name on there in InkStainedHands. I joined your community

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much for guiding me through this! I used it to make a header for my own blog. check it out and tell me what you think (I might change it to blue...) http://tinyurl.com/dgnblog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks...it worked great...not the same in my version but I could figure it out!

    ReplyDelete

If you like Graphic Identity's articles & our free design box, please drop your comment or subscribe Thank you :)

NOTE:
GraphicIdentity admin will always moderate all comments. We will not publish comments that include irrelevant links with targeted anchor text. Also it will be nice if you mention your name rather than to comment as an anonymous user.

Featured Post

Monster Illustration Vectors that Work

Not all monsters are scary and we can apply them in a design composition or illustration. You may want to search bunch of new created monst...