All right, you've heard links exchange too often, but I call this exchange: "FeedBurner Email Subscribers Exchange Challenge"
This exchange challenge is open to any kind of blog niches or different topics than mine or everyone who will decide to join.
Why you should join this challenge?
You will have a chance to promote your blog by email.
If your blog is new, bring traffic would takes time. Consider this Exchange Challenge as a try because the subscribers may share your article if they find it useful and informative.
It is very easy to join.
Follow the steps below, they are easy as 1 2 3!
It is absolutely a perfect way to boost the number of your FeedBurner Subscribers.
Big Bloggers could established a contest and ask the participants to subscribe to their feed when entering the contest. The great news is: Email Subscribers Exchange Challenge can be done without even bother that you are already becoming a Blogger Celebrity. New Bloggers are welcome as well.
Building a solid community for your blog.
This exchange challenge is open to any kind of blog niches or different topics than mine or everyone who will decide to join. Every blog author can learn something useful from subscribed articles, and can even jump in to comment as an appreciation.
Increasing your blog authorities.
As a reward, you deserve a link love in a "Blog Listings of Email Subscribers Exchange Challenge" after your confirmation process being approved by your referrer.
How to join?
Copy these steps ("How to join" steps) source code and paste it to your post. You can also link back to this post or any blog that refers you this exchange challenge.
Put a link or a form at the perfect spot of your blog layout to let your challengers submit their email address instantly.
Subscribe to your exchange challenge referrer's blog.
This is a way to recognize your email when the blog author referrer checks your entry challenge in his/her FeedBurner account. Be patient since the FeedBurner report is updated in daily basic. If you haven't confirm it yet, you can not continue to the next step.
Send email to the blog author as a follow up confirmation step and provide these following data:
- Your email address
- Your blog name
- Your blog URL
- Your name
- Your featured post URL*
* if you leave it blank, your latest post will be featured in the Blog Listings of your referrer by default.
The blog author referrer will submit your data in a Blog Listings of challengers as a match data provided by FeedBurner to 10 minimum numbers. If the blog author still gets lesser than 10 email subscribers, he/she will update the Post Exchange Challenge later on. Contact the blog author referrer if he/she hasn't added your data in the Blog Listings of challengers. Problem might appear during the emails sending process. If this happen, please resubmit your email subscription request.
- You can create more than 10 numbers of Blog Listings. In this case, I dare you to subscribe by email to my blog until I reach 100 Blog Listings in my post! :)
- You can stop this challenge after you've subscribed to 10 blogs or do the challenge without limitation. Again, you will get the advantage, since I will subscribe to your blogs anytime you want this Exchange. It means, I will never reject your offer to have the "FeedBurner Email Subscribing Exchange Challenge", nor even if by any chance I've subscribed to 100 blogs already. I'll subscribe forever ;p
In order to keep it rolling, I suggest you to digg, stumble, or fave each other's blog post.
Blog Listings of Email Subscribers Exchange Challenge
1. Your World Gallery by Collin De Ruyck
Latest Post: Networking case study part #1
2. Inspirit Blog by Abhinav Sood
Latest Post: 5 Ways to manage your profile to turn profile visitors into sticky readers
3. Blogging Sueblimely by Sueblimely
Latest Post: Happy New Year
4. Onequartlow.com by blogtommy
Latest Post: Sunday Testimonial
5. All About Advertisements by Ashish Ghildiyal
Latest Post: Energy Efficient Lights for all your needs
6. box313 (ideas+forms) by Claudio Madella
Latest Post: About Box 313
7. Dot Dot Design by Guga Fiel
Latest Post: World's Best Designed Newspaper
8. Weight Loss Weapons by Steve
Latest Post: Organization for weight loss
9. ten Forty by Deb
Latest Post: Fruit
10. STRONGBODIES by Mike
Latest Post: Homes With Increased Allergen Levels Linked to Asthma
11. FunBlog by Femina
Latest Post: Living in a nudist colony
12. The Pursuit of Excellence by miguelpineiro
Latest Post: Bomb From Military Jet, Hits Oklahoma Apartment
13. Digital World by Mark Antony
Latest Post: “Darling” Seems Inappropriate…
14. itakeoffthemask.com by hiyas
Latest Post: Prayer of an Overseas Worker
15. Y o u, could be the next!
Join now for the top 100 Blog Listing!
Write me your blog url and your email address after you subscribed to my feed by email so I can quickly submit it in the list!
Graphic Identity email address : firstname.lastname@example.org