This useful tutorial will finally reveal the secret to create clean curve using 'Path Average' feature in Illustrator.
Today's Illustrator quick tip was written by Jay Hilgert, a graphic and web designer, font designer, software developer (Brush Pilot™), and the founder of BittBox.
Visit the Tutorial
- How to Convert Illustrator shapes to Photoshop shapes
- How to Vectorize a Sketch with Transparent Layer Technique in Illustrator
- How to create Vector Photoshop Brush
- 5 Fantasy Floral Photoshop Brushes
- How to Create a Ribbon Using Blend Effect in Illustrator
- How to create Swirly Curls in Illustrator